List of products by brand Panchic

Panchic was created in 2010 in Asolo by Leonardo Dal Bello.  According to the vision of the Founder and Creative Director, the brand redefines the rules of made in Italy at completely sustainable prices.  This mission is supported by a reliable internal structure: 60% of the production takes place in-house and the remaining 40% is sourced from local artisans.  The brand today is distributed in more than 500 stores worldwide following a story of mutual trust, shared values, and achieved goals.

Active filters

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password